Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The big day...

Well, Thursday is officially the big day. After a little bit of apprehension in thinking about having this baby 2 weeks early, I feel much better about the decision. My blood pressure has remained a bit high, so the doc really wants to induce me to prevent any potential complications because of that.

We really would appreciate any prayers. I'm hoping to be able to deliver naturally and not need a C-section. I'm also still trying to decide about whether or not to get an epidural. Sometimes I overanalyze things, so I'm sure it won't end up being a big deal either way. Plus, I have no way of knowing what it's going to be like and what I'll really want to do until it happens, right?

So, we begin the process around 5:30 a.m. on Thursday, and hopefully good news will follow shortly thereafter. I find it pretty funny that the poll on our blog is dead even right now. I'm not leaning toward boy or girl, so it'll be a true surprise! I finished working today, so tomorrow I'm going to try to get lots of rest. My family will be coming into town as well, so I'm excited to see them.

Wish us luck!!

2 comments:

  1. We will be praying for a safe birth for you guys! Good luck, you both will do great!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Anderson, IN, United States
We're daily figuring out how to be parents, love the Lord and serve Him with all we are.

Followers