Monday, January 19, 2009

an all-nighter survived

Troy and I helped with an all-nighter for 5th and 6th graders at Kingsway Christian Church this weekend. There were over 300 kids there total, so it was kind of crazy. Of course, this is Troy's idea of a really fun time. It's not necessarily my idea of a good time, but the alternative of staying home by myself for most of the weekend wasn't very appealing. It ended up being not so bad. We bowled and played unlimited arcade games and had all you can eat pizza (any 5th graders dream come true). I crashed at 4 a.m., but Troy stayed up for the long haul and didn't go to sleep until 8! I'm glad one of us has unending energy and is always fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Anderson, IN, United States
We're daily figuring out how to be parents, love the Lord and serve Him with all we are.

Followers