Tuesday, January 6, 2009

a new blog

I decided to move our blog here because a) is seems like the trendy thing to do, b) it'll be nice to have a blog to keep updating after the baby and c) sometimes I like to blog about things other than being pregnant. If you want to see some earlier posts about baby Canfield, go to www.babyhomepages.net/babycanfield.

I went 6 entire days without talking to Troy at all. They just crossed the border back into the states from Mexico, and he touched base with me briefly. He's going to call me tonight to give me a trip update. I don't think I've ever been so excited to talk to my husband! This is the longest we've ever been apart since we met 4 and a half years ago! We'll give you an update and a few pics after he gets back on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Anderson, IN, United States
We're daily figuring out how to be parents, love the Lord and serve Him with all we are.

Followers